You can purchase your Season Pass online or by visiting any of the following locations. If you are buying your Season Pass online please visit one of the following locations to pick up your pass.
Banff Lake Louise Sunshine Ski Hub
119 Banff Ave.
|On-Mountain Guest Services
The Lake Louise Ski Resort Ltd.
1 Whitehorn Road
Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 1-877-9 LOUISE (956-8473)
Calgary Sales Office
#908, 1333 8th Street SW
Phone: 1-403- 2- LOUISE (256-8473)
We hope you have a fantastic season, but we know sometimes things just don’t go to plan. That’s why we offer a refund option for season passes – to safeguard your purchase. Please read these details carefully prior to pass purchase and contact us if you have any questions.
The cost of purchasing the refund option is $85 per individual pass and $139 per family pass for both the Big3 Pass and Rocky Mountain Passport. The cost of the refund option is non-refundable.
Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions or transfer of employment – outside of Alberta within the same company.
The cost of your Season Pass less the number of days used, multiplied by the retail day rate of the resort skied for the age category applicable for that pass for a maximum of the percentage listed opposite at the date of claim. Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the injured party’s portion of the Family Pass.
|Date Claim Received (of current season)
||Maximum refund (as % of purchase price)
|Prior to Season Opening
|Prior to December 21, 2016
|Prior to January 25, 2017
|Prior to February 28, 2017
|From March 1, 2017
There will be NO REFUNDS WHATSOEVER on any Season Pass unless the REFUND OPTION IS PURCHASED at the time of pass purchase. The amount of the refund, for those who have purchased the option, will be based on the formula noted above and on the date when the written refund request is received by Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine.
Adult (18-64)- Anyone between the ages of 18-64 inclusive.
Midweek - Monday to Thursday inclusive.
Student (18-24) - Full time student aged 18-24, with valid student photo ID from a recognized Western Canadian High School, University or College (BC, AB, Sask, and MB). Must be under the age of 25 as of Dec 31, 2016.
Senior (65+) - Age 65 and older – Requires proof of age.
Youth (13-17) - Age 13-17 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 18 as of Dec 31, 2016.
Child (6-12) - Ages 6-12 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 13 as of Dec 31, 2016.
Tiger (5-0) - Ages 0-5 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 6 as of Dec 31, 2016.
Family - 1 or 2 parents with children up to age 17 living at the same address. Health care card required as proof, with all members on one card..
Student Add-on - Available to son or daughter of family pass adult, living at the same address. Must be a full time student age 18-24 with valid student photo ID from a recognized Western Canadian High School, College or University (BC, AB, Sask, and MB). Must be under the age of 25 as of Dec 31, 2016.
Refund option - There are NO REFUNDS whatsoever on season passes unless the REFUND OPTION IS PURCHASED at the time of pass purchase. Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions or transfer of employment with the same employer and out of province. A season pass refund request form must be filled out and include supporting documentation. Refund requests take 4 to 6 weeks to process.Amounts are based on the cost of the pass less the number of days used up to a maximum percentage at the date of the claim. Prior to Season Opening: 95%, prior to Dec 21: 75%, prior to Jan 25: 50%, prior to Feb 28: 25%, from Mar 1: 0%.Refunds for Family Passes are calculated on the injured party’s portion of the pass.
Pass Benefits 2016/17
Complimentary Ski Shuttle Transportation from scheduled Banff & Lake Louise hotels to Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village and Mt. Norquay (including night skiing).
Lake Louise Ski Resort
- • Northface Bistro - 10% off food during breakfast.
- • Powderkeg Lounge - 10% off food from 5pm until close.
- • Sawyer's Nook - 10% off food.
- • Whitehorn Bistro - 10% off food.
- • Free Bus Transportation from scheduled Banff & Lake Louise Hotels.
- • 20% off Snowshoeing for up to four people. Interpretive learning experience.
- • 10% off Kids lessons (including packages with discounted rentals and/or lift tickets). Cannot be combined with multiday package rates.
- • 25% off Adult full-day group lessons.
- • 25% off afternoon privates.
- • 10% off mid and high-performance.
- • 10% off merchandise with a Lake Louise Ski Resort logo.
Ski & Snowboard Tunes
- • 10% off a full Challenge Max tune.
Summer Gondola - 2017
- • 50% off gondola ride tickets.
- • Summer Buddy Passes - 20% off Summer Ride, Ride & Breakfast, and Gondola & Gourmet for up to 4 friends daily.
- • 20% off Guided Walks for up to 4 friends daily.
- • Save up to 60% off tubing. Pay only $10. Regular $25 Adult, $20 Youth, & $15 Child.
Lake Louise & Area Accommodation
- • Save $50 dollars per room on Tues & Wed from Jan 10 to Apr 19, 2017.
- • 2-night minimum stay. 1 night stay available based on occupancy, or less than 14 days prior to check-in.
Must provide Big 3 season pass at time of booking and/or service. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply to non-lift ticket offers. All offers subject to availability. May not be combined with any other special, feature, discount, or promotion. Taxes and/or fees extra. Offers valid for the 2016-2017 winter season only