> Passes & Products > Gift Cards
Lake Louise Gift Cards are now available! Give the gift of 4,200 skiable acres and all the amenities at the Lake Louise Ski Resort. Lake Louise gift cards are great for friends, family members, or yourself. Forget your cash and credit cards at home and simplify your day on the mountain. For ultimate convenience you can load and reload the gift cards online and track spending.
Gift cards are a great way to give children independence on the mountain. From a hot chocolate in the morning to a snack in the afternoon, a pre-paid card will allow them to get what they need, when they need it. Registered cards never expire and if the card is lost or stolen we can freeze the balance and transfer it to a new card.
How To Use Gift Card
Your Lake Louise Gift Card works just like cash at the Ski Resort! Simply present your Gift Card when you make purchases at the Ski Resort.
- • Tickets & Passes
- • Food & Beverage (all outlets, except the outdoor BBQ deck at Temple Lodge)
- • Retail Purchases
- • Ski & Snowboard Rentals
- • Repair Shop
- • Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- • Daycare services
- • Accommodations (Skoki Lodge, The Great Divide Lodge)
How To Order
At the Ski Resort or our Calgary Sales Office.
Gift Cards are available for free at $0 value from the Lake Louise Ski Resort's Guest Services department and at our Calgary sales office. We can register your Gift Card immediately and load the balance of your choice onto it. If you prefer, you can take an unregistered/zero dollar value Gift Card home and use our "online Gift Card management tool" to register your card, check your balance, add funds, and even track your purchases. See below for more details.
Order Gift Cards online*.
If you live in Canada, and have a valid mailing address, you can order zero dollar value Gift Cards at no cost. Shipping is free. Once you receive your order simply visit this webpage again to register and/or add funds/top up to your Gift Cards.
Note: Only unregistered/zero balance Gift Cards are available online. Orders to non-Canadian mailing addresses will not be filled. Shipping (unregistered) is free via Canada Post; expect delivery one week from time of order. A maximum of 10 Gift Cards per year are available online per valid address.
Click here to order your Gift Card online now.
Register & Manage
Your Lake Louise Gift Cards are re-chargeable/re-usable and allows you to:
- • Register Gift Card
- • Add Funds
- • Check Balance
- • Track Spending
- • Report a Lost/Stolen Card
Ski Resort Gift Card management
Visit our Guest Services department while visiting the Ski Resort to register your Gift Card, check your balance, add funds, and track your purchases.
Online Gift Card management
Register your Gift Card, check your balance, add funds, and even track your purchases online with our easy to use online Gift Card management tool. You should register your Gift Card as soon as possible. Only registered Gift Cards can be cancelled or replaced if lost or stolen. Unregistered Gift Cards are non-recoverable and refunds will not be given.
Click here to manage your Gift Card online.
Terms & Conditions
- • Gift Cards may only be used for Lake Louise Ski Area merchandise or services.
- • The Lake Louise Ski Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Please treat gift cards like cash.
- • Any remaining gift cards balance will not be refunded or redeemed for cash, nor will any change be given for purchases less than the Gift Card balance.
- • Gift Cards do not expire, have no dormancy fees, and have no value until purchased and/or activated.
- • In the event that your gift card is lost, please notify us immediately 1-877-9-LOUISE (1-877-956-8473) to have your gift card cancelled and we may be able to replace the remaining balance on your registered card at the time we are notified of the loss.
- Only registered Gift Cards can be cancelled or replaced if lost or stolen.