> Passes & Products > Season Passes > Mountain Collective™
The Power to Own Your Winter - 2015/16 Passes
The Mountain Collective™ Pass provides two days of skiing or riding at eleven legendary ski destinations plus a 50% discount on all additional days with no blackout dates. This amazing pass is only $499 USD for adults and youths (ages 13 and up) and just $99 USD for kids (ages 12 and under - must be purchased with an Adult Pass). Pass holders also receive exclusive lodging deals throughout the season.
The Mountain Collective™ Pass Provides
- 22 days total.
- 2 days at each destination.
- 50% off additional days.
- No blackout dates.
- Exclusive Mountain Collective Lodging offers.
- $499 USD Adult and Youth Pass.
- $99 Kids Pass.
Note: All prices in US dollars. Prices and availability subject to change.
How To Purchase
2015/16 Mountain Collective Pass Passes can only be purchased online at mountaincollective.com or by calling 1-800-705-6286. If you are calling from outside of the United States, please call +1-415-366-5768.
Adult and Youth passes are $499 USD (ages 13 and up - spring rate) and just $99 USD for kids (ages 12 and under - must be purchased with an Adult Pass). All prices in US dollars. Prices and availability subject to change.
About Ski-Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine
Located in Canada’s Banff National Park; the Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village and Mt. Norquay caters to all abilities and offers astounding scenic beauty. The welcoming ski town of Banff is located only 90 minutes from Calgary International Airport. This UNESCO World Heritage Site features 8,000 acres of skiing and riding terrain, 2 gondolas, 26 lifts and 30 feet of light, dry Canadian Rockies powder; all accessible via one lift ticket. This is the land where Nature Rules.
Lift Ticket Redemption
Mountain Collective passholders get two free Tri-Area Lift Tickets and 50% off additional Tri-Area Lift Tickets at retail rates.
Tickets can be obtained at the following locations
- • Banff Ski Hub.
- • All ski resort ticket windows.
- • Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Ski Desk.
- • Fairmont Chateau lake Louise Ski Desk.
- • Caribou Lodge Ski Desk.
Note: As an added benefit, your Tri-Area Lift Ticket includes Ski Shuttle transportation to and from the resort.
• Get a 50 % discount on all additional days with no blackout dates.
• Receive discounts at some of the best hotels and condos at Mountain Collective destinations. Click here for details.
• 2 days at both Valle Nevadoin Chile and Hakuba Valley in Japan*
The Mountain Collective™ Pass provides two days of skiing or riding at each of the following destinations
- • AltaSnowbird.
- • Aspen/Snowmass.
- • Jackson Hole.
- • Mammoth.
- • Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine.
- • Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows.
- • Stowe Mountain Resort - NEW.
- • Sun Valley - NEW.
- • Taos Ski Valley - NEW.
- • Thredbo Australia - NEW.
- • Whistler Blackcomb.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR PASSHOLDERS: 2 days each at Valle Nevado in Chile, Hakuba Valley in Japan and Chamonix in France.
Plus get a 50% discount on all additional days with no blackout dates plus save on lodging and more.