You can purchase your season pass online or by visiting any of the following locations.
Season Pass processing begins in early September.
*If you are buying your season pass online please visit one of the following locations to pick up your pass.
On-Mountain Guest Services
The Lake Louise Ski Resort Ltd.
1 Whitehorn Road
Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 1-877-9 LOUISE (956-8473)
Calgary Sales Office
#908, 1333 8th Street SW
Phone: 1-403- 2- LOUISE (256-8473)
Banff Lake Louise Sunshine Ski Hub
119 Banff Ave.
Adult (18-64)- Anyone between the ages of 18-64 inclusive.
Midweek - Monday to Thursday inclusive.
Student (18-24) - Full time student aged 18-24, with valid student photo ID from a recognized Western Canadian High School, University or College (BC, AB, Sask, and MB). Must be under the age of 25 as of Dec 31, 2014.
Youth (13-17) - Age 13-17 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 18 as of Dec 31, 2014.
Child (6-12) - Ages 6-12 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 13 as of Dec 31, 2014.
Tiger (5-0) - Age 0-5 with proof of age.
Family - 1 or 2 parents with children up to age 17 living at the same address. Health care card required as proof, with all members on one card.
Student Add-on - Available to son or daughter of family pass adult, living at the same address. Must be a full time student age 18-24 with valid student photo ID from a recognized Western Canadian High School, College or University (BC, AB, Sask, and MB). Must be under the age of 25 as of Dec 31, 2014.
Refund option - There are NO REFUNDS whatsoever on season passes unless the REFUND OPTION IS PURCHASED at the time of pass purchase. Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions or transfer of employment with the same employer and out of province. A season pass refund request form must be filled out and include supporting documentation. Refund requests take 4 to 6 weeks to process.
Amounts are based on the cost of the pass less the number of days used up to a maximum percentage at the date of the claim. Prior to Season Opening: 95%, prior to Dec 21: 75%, prior to Jan 25: 50%, prior to Feb 28: 25%, from Mar 1: 0%.
Refunds for Family Passes are calculated on the injured party’s portion of the pass.
Pass Benefits 2014/15
Lake Louise Ski Resort
- • Northface Bistro – 10% off food during breakfast.
- • Powderkeg Lounge - 10% off food from 5pm until close.
- • Sawyer's Nook – 10% off food.
- • Whitehorn Lodge – 10% off food.
- • 20% off Snowshoeing for up to four people. 90 minute introductory lesson.
- • 10% off Kids packages.
- • 40% off Adult full-day group lessons.
- • 25% off afternoon privates.
- • 10% off mid and high-performance.
- • 10% off merchandise with a Lake Louise Ski Resort logo.
Ski & Snowboard Tunes
- • 10% off a full Challenge Max tune.
Summer Gondola - 2015
- • 50% off gondola ride tickets.
- • $5.00 off breakfast and lunch buffets.
- • Summer Buddy Passes, $5.00 off Ride or Ride & Dine packages for up to 4 friends daily.
- • Save up to 54% at Sunny Tube Park. Pay only $10. Regular $22 Adult, $20 Youth, & $15 Child.
Lake Louise & Area Accommodation
The Great Divide Lodge – Wapta Lake, BC, 10 minutes west of Lake Louise on Hwy 1
- • 15% off regular room only rates.
- • Blackout dates: Dec 23, 2014 – Jan 2, 2015; Feb 13-16, 2015; and Apr 3-6, 2015.
- • Save $50 dollars per room per night.
- • Valid Tuesdays & Wednesdays, Jan 7 - April 15, 2015.
Must show Big 3 season pass, Super Pass season pass, or Rocky Mountain Passport season pass at time of service and/or booking. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply to non-lift ticket offers. All offers subject to availability. May not be combined with any other special, feature, discount, or promotion. Taxes and/or fees extra. Offers valid for the 2014-2015 winter season only.