> Passes & Products > Summer Lift Tickets
Don't miss your chance to see some of the most spectacular mountain scenery and wildlife in the Canadian Rockies! Wild Grizzly bears are clearly visible from the lifts almost daily. While you're here, take advantage of our complimentary interpretive programs, and our delicious buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner (dinner available during August)!
Click here for more details on our summer operations.
Summer Lift Ticket Rates - 2014
Open daily for summer sightseeing and dining from May 15 to October 13, 2014.
|5 & under
Rates shown above do not include tax (5%GST). Pricing subject to change without notice. Sightseeing Lift operations are subject to weather conditions and closures can occur.
Dine Only Rates - 2014
Stop by and enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast or lunch prepared fresh, and served daily in the Lodge of the Ten Peaks! For those who prefer something straight off the grill, our cafeteria breakfast and lunch menus are sure to please.
|5 & under
Rates shown above do not include tax (5%GST). Pricing subject to change without notice.
Lake Louise Seasons Pass Holders
- • Ride the lift for FREE.
- • $5 off breakfast & lunch buffets (ages 6+).
- • Summer Buddy Passes, $5.00 off Ride or Ride & Dine packages for up to 4 friends daily.
Note: Offer also valid for Spring Pass Holders. Pass holder must be present, and valid for up to 4 friends daily - Ages 6+).
Louise Plus Card holders
- • Ride the lift for half price and get $5 off breakfast & lunch buffets.
- • Up to 4 guests of Seasons Pass Holders and Louise Plus Card holders receive $5 off lift, or Ride & Dine packages.
Note: Pass holder must be present, and valid for up to 4 friends daily - Ages 6+.
Super Pass, Big 3 Pass and Rocky Mountain Passport holders.
- • Get 50% off the lift or Ride & Dine Packages.
- • Get up to 4 guests receive $5 off lift, or Ride & Dine packages.
Note: Pass holder must be present, and valid for up to 4 friends daily - Ages 6+).