> Rentals & Lessons > Adult Multi-Week Programs
Men's & Women's Freeride Program - 2017
Join our instructors every Friday morning in February for the ultimate Lake Louise experience as they teach you the skills to ski and snowboard through trees, bumps and big mountain.
Learn to navigate variable terrain and conditions, evaluate lines and hazards to get the most out of our world-class terrain.
- Four weeks of expert coaching (each Friday morning in February) and a video analysis session from our most experienced pros, who will take your skiing/snowboarding to a whole new level.
- Participants are grouped separately according to ability for an enjoyable learning and social experience.
- The program is available to strong skiers and snowboarders (intermediate and above) looking to challenge their skills.
- Available with an all-mountain or a park/freeride focus.
- The program is available to both skiers and snowboarders.
4 Week Program
- • The camp will run on every Friday morning from February 3 to February 26, 2017.
- • These 3 hour lessons will run from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- • Runs consecutive Fridays.
||Early Bird Rate (ends Jan 27)
Note: Skiing is a winter sport, refunds will not be issued due to extreme weather conditions. There will be a $25 non-refundable booking fee. NO refunds will be issued within seven days of program start date. Rates shown above do not include tax (5%GST). Pricing subject to change without notice.