> Rentals & Lessons > Adult Multi-Week Programs
The Men's & Women's Freeride Camp is back for 2015!
Our Men's and Women’s Freeride Camp is the ultimate Lake Louise experience! Join our expert instructors every Friday afternoon in March as they teach you the necessary skills to ski and ride through the trees, bumps and big mountain. Our Instructors focus on teaching techniques and tactics to help you appropriately navigate variable terrain and snow conditions, how to evaluate lines and assess hazards.
- 4 weeks of expert coaching (each friday afternoon in March) and a video analysis session from our most experienced pros, who will take you’re skiing/riding to a whole new level.
- Participants are grouped separately according to ability for an enjoyable skiing, learning and social experience.
- After the lesson, instructors and students will continue the fun with an afternoon of après, including an appetizer & beverage each week.
- The program is available to strong intermediate and above skiers and riders looking to challenge their skills.
- Available with an all mountain OR a park/freeride focus.
- The program is available to both skiers and riders.
4 Week Program
- • The camp will run on every Friday from March 6 to the 27, 2015.
- • These 3 hour lessons will run from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- • Runs consecutive Fridays.
|Online registration is now closed. Please call the Snow School to see if there is availability at 403-522-1333.|
Note: Skiing is a winter sport, refunds will not be issued due to extreme weather conditions. Lost or misplaced passes will incur a fee of $5.25 for replacement. There will be a $25 non-refundable booking fee. NO refunds will be issued within seven days of program start date. Rates shown above do not include tax (5%GST). Pricing subject to change without notice.