> Rentals & Lessons > Adult Multi-Week Programs
Join our instructors every Friday afternoon in March for the ultimate Lake Louise experience as they teach you the skills to ski and ride through trees, bumps and big mountain.
Learn to navigate variable terrain and conditions, evaluate lines and hazards and get the most out of our world-class terrain.
Key Points about the Program
- Four weeks of expert coaching (each Friday afternoon in March) and a video analysis session from our most experienced pros, who will take your skiing/riding to a whole new level.
- Participants are grouped separately according to ability for an enjoyable skiing, learning and social experience.
- After the lesson, instructors and students will continue the fun with an afternoon of après, including an appetizer and beverage each week.
- The program is available to strong intermediate and above skiers and riders looking to challenge their skills.
- Available with an all-mountain or a park/freeride focus.
- The program is available to both skiers and riders.
4 Week Program
2016 program details will be posted soon. Please check back for updates.