> Rentals & Lessons > Adult Multi-Week Programs
The Men's & Women's Freeride Camp is back!
Our Men's and Women’s Freeride Camp is the Ultimate Lake Louise experience! Join our expert instructors as they teach you the necessary skills to ski and ride through the trees, bumps and big mountain. Our Instructors focus on teaching techniques and tactics to help you appropriately navigate variable terrain and snow conditions, how to evaluate lines and assess hazards.
- 4 weeks of expert coaching and a video analysis session from our most experienced pros, who will take you’re skiing/riding to a whole new level.
- Men and Women are grouped separately according to ability for an enjoyable skiing, learning and social experience.
- After the lesson, instructors and students will de-boot and continue the fun with
an afternoon of après, including a different appetizer & beverage each week.
- The program is available to strong intermediate and above skiers and riders looking to challenge their skills.
- Available with an all mountain OR a park/freeride focus.
- The program is available to both skiers and riders.
4 Week Program
- • The camp will run on every Friday from March 6th to the 27th.
- • These 3 Hour lessons will run from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- • Runs consecutive Fridays.
2014/15 details and online registration will be available soon.
Note: Skiing is a winter sport, refunds will not be issued due to extreme weather conditions. Lost or misplaced passes will incur a fee of $5.25 for replacement. There will be a $25 non-refundable booking fee. NO refunds will be issued within seven days of program start date. Rates shown above do not include tax (5%GST). Pricing subject to change without notice.