Video submission is now closed. Video judging will begin on May 2 and the winners will be announced on May 10.
Thank you for your videos and good luck to you all!
This video should be all about the Showtime Terrain Park.
- Grand Prize - K2 Raygun Snowboard OR a set of K2 Iron Maiden skis from Ski Cellar Snowboard.
- 2nd Prize - $250 Gift Certificate for Banff Photography.
- 3rd Prize - $150 gift voucher to spend at Rudeboys in Banff.
- 4th Prize - $100 Gift certificate to The Lake Louise Ski Area for best Under 18 entry.
- Must be less than 2 minutes in length!
- Video must be shot at the Lake Louise Ski Area in bounds.
- Acts depicted in the video must adhere to the Alpine code of responsibility.
- Video must not contain expletives including music lyrics.
- To be eligible for the children’s category entrants producing the video must be under the age of 18.
- Winning the under 18 prize does not stop a video from being eligible to win the main prize.
- All video images uploaded to Lake Louise Facebook page become the property of The Lake Louise Ski Area Ltd. (TLLSA) and may be used by TLLSA or competition sponsors in any way for commercial and non-commercial purposes. You must be the owner of the video clip, and have full consent of all recognizable people contained.
Judges are looking for videos to show off the Lake Louise Terrain Park. Videos that showcase its uniqueness & size will score well.
- 5 Cinematography (Quality of footage).
- 5 Editing (Flow, pace & Structure).
- 5 Originality (Does your video stand out?).
- On May 2, 2013 Lake Louise will pick the finalist's videos and post them on our Facebook page.
- On May 2 Facebook fans can start voting for the winners.
- On May 10, winners will be announced on our Facebook page.
How to Enter:
- Video submission closed on April 28, 2013.
Click here to visit our Facebook page to view entries.