An exclusive Canadian Rockies hiking experience, without the crowdsProvided by White Mountain Adventures
Hidden behind the Lake Louise Ski Resort & Summer Gondola, the Skoki Backcountry is normally only accessible by first hiking a 9km return fire road. Skip the fire road with our exclusive van shuttle to the edge of the ski area boundary, to start our hike in the pristine wilderness of the Skoki backcountry. Hike with us as we travel through pristine forests, along clear mountain creeks and fields of mountain wildflowers to reach turquoise high alpine lakes nestled among the towering glacier-clad peaks of the Canadian Rockies. See details below.
Choose from a picture-perfect Hidden Lake Route, Ptarmigan Lake via Boulder Pass, or challenge the rarely visited Redoubt Lake. Hikes range from 10km to 14km return (300-400m elevation gain).
- Departing Banff at 8am: $149/person.
- Departing Lake Louise Ski area at 9am: $129/person.
Includes professional hiking guide, transportation from Banff, fresh packed lunch, use of hiking poles
- Start your day deep in the Lake Louise backcountry with our exclusive van shuttle up Lake Louise Fire Road.
- Access unparalleled hiking without the crowds.
- Wildflowers, forests, lakes, streams and incredible mountain views.
- Great opportunities to view wildlife.
- Hike with a professional interpretive hiking guide.
- Includes lunch with choice of sandwich, granola bar and water.