Forget your cash and credit cards at home and simplify your day on the mountain. For ultimate convenience, you now have two options.
- Option 1: Link your credit card directly to your Lake Louise Season Pass and you can use your pass to charge Lake Louise Ski Resort products and/or services all season long. (Note for security purposes, should you misplace your Pass, we can immediately cancel it and issue you a new one, and our staff will verify your picture at times of purchases).
- Options 2: Load and reload funds directly onto your Lake Louise Season Pass. This is a great way to give children independence on the mountain. From a hot chocolate in the morning to a snack in the afternoon, a pre-loaded Season Pass will allow them to get what they need, when they need it. Click here to manage your pass online now.
Note: Charging privileges are available for Lake Louise Season Pass holders, Spring Pass holders, and Direct-to-Lift Louise Plus Cardholders.
Use your Season Pass to Make Purchases at the Ski Resort*
After linking your Season Pass to your credit card, or loading funds onto your Season Pass, simply present your pass when making purchases.
- • Tickets & Passes
- • Food & Beverage (all outlets, except the outdoor BBQ deck at Temple Lodge)
- • Retail Purchases
- • Ski & Snowboard Rentals
- • Repair Shop
- • Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- • Daycare services
- • Accommodations (Skoki Lodge, The Great Divide Lodge)
*Valid for Lake Louise Season Passes, Spring Passes, and Direct-to-Lift Louise Plus Cards only.
Manage Your Season Pass
Your Lake Louise Season Pass account can be managed online, at our guest services department at the Ski Resort, or at our Calgary office.
- • Add Funds
- • Check Balance
- • Track Spending
- • Track scan history (lift scans)
Guest Services Department Management
Visit our Guest Services department at the Ski Resort or our Calgary office to check your balance, add funds, and track your purchases.
Visit us anytime at our Calgary Office or the Ski Resort with your credit card to activate your charging privileges.
Click here to manage your Lake Louise Season Pass online:
Terms & Conditions
- • If you choose to link your Season Pass directly to your credit card, a valid email address is required (receipts will be emailed to you).
- • Funds loaded onto a Season Pass may only be used for Lake Louise Ski Resort merchandise or services.
- • Purchases with a Season Pass must be done by the Pass holder and not by another person. Photos will be referenced by staff.
- • Funds added to a single Family Season Pass are not shared amongst the other family member's passes. You must load funds onto each individual pass.
- • The Lake Louise Ski Resort Ltd. is not responsible for lost or stolen Season Passes. Please treat your Season Pass like cash.
- • Any remaining balance on a Season Pass will not be refunded or redeemed for cash, nor will any change be given for purchases less than the Season Pass balance.
- • Customers who have a credit balance on their Season Pass at the end of the season can have their remaining balance automatically transferred to their Season Pass for the following season, or may have the remaining balance transferred to a Gift Card at Guest Services.
Important: In the event that your Season Pass is lost, please notify us immediately 1-877-956-8473 to have your Season Pass cancelled. We can replace your Season Pass and if you have pre-loaded funds on it, we can transfer any remaining balance to your new pass (there is a $20 replacement pass fee).