> Passes & Products > Season Passes > Super Season Passes
Pass Benefits 2015/16
Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Northface Bistro - 10% off food during breakfast.
- Powderkeg Lounge - 10% off food from 5pm until close.
- Sawyer's Nook - 10% off food.
- Whitehorn Bistro - 10% off food.
- 20% off Snowshoeing for up to four people. 90 minute introductory lesson.
- 10% off Kids packages (including optional rental and/or lift ticket add-ons).
- 40% off Adult full-day group lessons.
- 25% off afternoon privates.
- 10% off mid and high-performance.
- 10% off merchandise with a Lake Louise Ski Resort logo.
Ski & Snowboard Tunes
- 10% off a full Challenge Max tune.
Summer Gondola - 2016
- 50% off gondola ride tickets.
- $5.00 off breakfast and lunch buffets.
- Summer Buddy Passes, $5.00 off Ride or Ride & Dine packages for up to 4 friends daily.
- Save up to 60% off tubing. Pay only $10. Regular $25 Adult, $20 Youth, & $15 Child.
Lake Louise & Area Accommodation
The Great Divide Lodge - Wapta Lake, BC, 10 minutes west of Lake Louise on Hwy 1
- 15% off regular room only rates.
- Blackout dates: Dec 23, 2015 - Jan 2, 2016; Feb 12-15, 2016; and Mar 25-28, 2016.
- Save $50 dollars per room on Tues & Wed, Jan 7 – Apr 20, 2016.
Must show Super Pass season pass or Rocky Mountain Passport season pass at time of service and/or booking. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply to non-lift ticket offers. All offers subject to availability. May not be combined with any other special, feature, discount, or promotion. Taxes and/or fees extra. Offers valid for the 2015/16 winter season only.