On Saturday April 25th, Lake Louise Ski Resort will host the Annual BIKINIS FOR BREAST CANCER event to raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
This is a fun event which is open to women of all ages. All participants will ski, snowboard or telemark down an easy course in an "S" formation in their bikini tops and snow pants meeting in a central location at the base of the mountain.
There will be lots of prizes for top fundraisers, so we encourage you to raise as much money as you can for this cause.
- 9:00 – 11:00am: Registration in the Sitzmark Lounge.
- 12:00pm: Participant meeting in the Pink Party Pit in the base area.
- 12:30pm: Participants load Glacier chair.
- 12:45pm: Participants ski down Wiwaxy.
- 1:00pm: Photos in the base area.
- 1:00pm – 6:00pm: Shake the Lake festivities!
Discounted Lift Tickets
All participants are eligible for a 50% off lift ticket! You will receive a voucher on the day of to get the discount.