Summer operations end this Sunday, September 19.
Don’t miss out! Visit us before we close and embrace the stunning fall colours, Rocky Mountain scenery, grand glaciers, crystal-clear springs, and observe wildlife in their natural environment.
Things to do while you're here:
- Ride the Sightseeing Gondola.
- View grizzly bears and other local wildlife.
- Dine on our patios or inside our restaurants.
- Explore the hiking trails.
- Discover more on a Guided Interpretive Hike.
- Complete the Parkway to Pint challenge.
Visit hassle-free and save with:
- Plenty of free parking for your car or RV.
- Free Lake Louise shuttles for ticket holders.
- Ride & Dine packages to save you money.
- Winter pass holder’s summer deals.