In an effort to reduce, reuse and recycle, Griff the Grizzly and the Lake Louise Ski Resort want you to participate in our third annual Winter Gear Swap! Ski/snowboard season is nearly here and Griff wants to make sure you are fully outfitted!
New to the sport and need a whole new snowboarding set up? Want a new winter jacket but don't want to splurge? Buy & sell quality used winter gear! GET STOKED on winter! The sellers keep 100% of their sales. This is sure to be a great community event.
- Saturday, November 6th, 2021.
- Sitzmark Lounge, Lake Louise Ski Resort.
- 8:00am - 11:00am: Consignment Period for Sellers.
- 12:00pm - 6:00pm: Public Sale.
- Free to attend!
- Buyers can use debit, credit or cash to purchase goods.
- Draw prizes for both buyers & sellers!
- Restrictions Exemption Program in effect: proof of vaccination is required to access the lodge. View our Safety Assurance Protocols, here.
Accepted Gear for the Swap
- Downhill, touring & cross-country skis.
- Snowboards & splitboards.
- Ski boots.
- Snowboard boots.
- Cross-country ski boots.
- Ski Poles.
- Ski helmets.
- Backpacks & ski bags.
- Hockey & figure skates.
- Winter jackets.
- Snow pants.
- Ski/snowboard mitts & gloves.
- Retro Gear (straight skis, one-piece ski suits).
We reserve the right to turn any gear away that is deemed irreparable, unsafe, in bad condition or not worthy of a sale. Adult & kids sizes are both encouraged. Cash, credit & debit will be accepted for the purchase of the goods. Seller chooses the price of the item. Seller keeps 100% of the profits. Sellers, please bring a photo ID.
Re-claim & Settlement
You may choose to reclaim your items before 6pm on Saturday. Or, choose to come back on Sunday November 7th from 8:00am - 4:00pm. Please visit the Events Office (lower level, Whiskey Jack Lodge) for cash pick up and unsold gear re-claim. If gear is not picked up by 4:00pm it will be donated to the Goodwill Foundation.
We will have some ex-rental gear on sale at great prices!