Who's got the strongest legs? This is the ultimate test of physical & mental stamina! Raise funds, ski your heart out, feel the glory! Iron Legs for Charity ski-athon is in support of the Canadian Mental Health Association!
- Participants can sign up solo, or in a relay team of 2-4 people, for $25 each.
- Collect pledges from friends, family & coworkers.
- Show your physical & mental grit as you do laps (without stopping if you can!) on Summit Platter from 11am to 3pm!
- Lift tickets are complimentary (conditions apply - please read below.)
- No break for those IRON LEGS as you ski down Headwall & Charlie's Choice then back up again.
Who will get the most laps in that time? After, join us for Apres and Awards to celebrate everyone's accomplishments! Prizes for each category who complete the most laps in that time and for those who raised the most money.
- Relay Team (2-4 people).
Wacky costumes, custom team bibs or jackets, all encouraged! Let's have some fun with this!
- 8:00am - 10:00am: Registration & Check In - SITZMARK LOUNGE.
- 11:00am - 3:00pm: Non-stop ski-athon!
- 4:00pm: Awards & Apres - KOKANEE KABIN.
We will supply bib numbers to wear.
Each participant will need to sign an event waiver. These will be provided at check in on the morning of. If you are under 18, a parent/guardian must sign on your behalf.
Registration is available on the day of the event at the Sitzmark Lounge from 8:00am – 10:00am.
Complimentary Lift Tickets
The Lake Louise Ski Resort is donating lift tickets for those that need one!
Note: You must be registered to receive one, you must participate in the event, and you must raise a minimum of $100 in pledges (per person). If a team of 4 needs lift tickets, there must be a minimum of $400 raised.
Fundraising will be done through the Canadian Mental Health Association Online Pledge Link. This will be provided to you via email once you are signed up. We are encouraging all to raise a minimum of $100 to participate.