And there’s a lot to be excited about!
Our newest high-speed quad chairlift is officially open and we’re thrilled to share all of its great benefits with you.
Reasons to love Juniper Express Chair
- This four-person lift gets skiers and riders out of the base area faster.
- It provides quick access to five excellent new and improved Juniper area blue runs as well as the Easy Street green run.
- Reach your choice of three terrain parks in as few as 6 minutes.
- Kids and learners can step up from the Learning Area carpets to this lift for an easy green way down that’s shorter than runs from Glacier Chair.
- It’s the first of an additional two-chair route to reach Summit Base, with another new high-speed quad from the top of this lift up to the bottom of Summit Quad also planned.
You’ll love the Juniper area runs too
From a mellow, cruisy green run down to the base area, to five excellent intermediate runs in this area (two currently open), this terrain is perfect for those just graduating from the Sunny Side Carpets & Learning Area as well as upper-beginner/intermediate skiers and riders looking to advance and ease themselves into bigger mountain terrain. The blues are also great for anyone wanting some warm-up laps! In addition, the landscape offers great wind protection, allowing for very consistent snow conditions and great visibility no matter the weather.
Have kids that are ready to explore on their own, but don’t want them too far from the main lodges? Juniper area offers a solution with its comfortable lap times and wide green and blue runs that empty into the base area.
*At this time four of five Juniper area runs are open (#173 Blueberry, #174 Buffaloberry, #175 Bearberry, and #4 Juniper Jungle). The opening of #176 Bunchberry is to be determined. Watch for updates!