Join us for a fun & scenic litter pick to help us keep this beautiful mountain paradise clean & pristine! Volunteer teams will be organized to sweep the Larch and upper alpine areas of the mountain. Afterwards, enjoy a refreshing cocktail from Park Distillery (or ice cream!) to thank you for your efforts. Free gondola ticket will be provided to those that need one. All ages welcome. We even have some draw prizes to give away thanks to The North Face.
Have fun and stay safe!
We will be complying with our Safety Assurance Protocols and will make adjustments if the restrictions do not lift in time. Volunteers will be spread out at a safe physical distance.
- 12:00pm: Arrive at the Summer Gondola & get teamed up with our staff.
- 12:30pm: Get transported to the various sites around the mountain.
- 1:00pm: Start helping out and cleaning up!
- 3:00pm: Head back to the Whiskey Jack Deck for a cold treat!
Registration Now Available
Registration is free and allows us to keep track of our numbers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, how many adults and children, and if everyone is a Season Passholder or not. Deadline to register is August 20. Please note, this email is not monitored daily, but a response will follow within a week.
What to Bring
- Face Mask.
- Gloves (latex or work gloves/gardening gloves).
- Season Pass (if you have one from last season).
- Bear Spray.
- Bug Spray.
- Hiking Shoes.
- Water Bottle.
- Rain Gear (just in case!)