After a day of skiing or riding on December 23rd, come over to the warmth of the fire in the Lodge of Ten Peaks. We have adorned our famous ski lodge with trees, lights & wreaths, for all to enjoy while indulging in a yummy turkey feast! Warm hot chocolate will be available for the kids, and a cash bar for the kids at heart! Get bundled up for outdoor thrills with nighttime snow tubing, fun for all ages! Fire pits & snacks will be in the base area for a quick warm-up while everyone is at play.
What's included with your ticket:
- Delicious turkey feast.
- Hot chocolate for the kids.
- Night-time snow tubing with fire pits & snacks.
- Entertainment from Lost Claus.
- Visit from Santa Claus!
- Free shuttle to your Lake Louise hotel.
With a Lake Louise Plus Card or Season Pass, you are eligible for discounts at hotels in Lake Louise.
- The Lake Louise Inn - is our preferred hotel.
- The Mountaineer Lodge.
- Emerald Lake
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
See schedule and ticket options below:
- 5:00pm: Doors open at the Lodge of Ten Peaks.
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm: Night tubing, firepits & snacks for all to enjoy!
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Buffet turkey dinner is served – please enjoy whenever you & your family are hungry. As well as a visit from Santa Claus himself!
- 8:30pm – 9:30pm: Free shuttles are available to take you & your family back to your Lake Louise hotel.
Free Shuttle Service To Lake Louise
Free Shuttles will be available for the event. Please email email@example.com to reserve your bus seat!
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm: Shuttles from Village Hotels to LLSR.
- 8:30pm – 9:30pm: Shuttles from LLSR to the Village Hotels.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Limited spots available. Secure yours before they’re gone!
Note: Kids 5 and under are free but require a free Tiger Ticket to access the tube park (available at the event). Event ticket sales are final and non-refundable.