Get ready for slush, sun & live music!
It's time to get the sunscreen out and enjoy the classic spring skiing at the Rockies' Biggest, Canada's Best!
This is your last chance to boogie before the snow melts. Apres ski at Banded Peak Base Camp, where you will hear some sweet tunes while you sip on a refreshing beverage. This spring party is FREE, so come on down and enjoy the sun. The fun doesn't end there, with the Mount Slushmore Pond Skim and tons of other fun surprises. Not sure what a Pond Skim is? Mount Slushmore 2022.
DRESS: Retro Ski Theme. Dust off those one-piece ski suits, headbands and sunglasses to match.
- 11:00am: Drink Specials, Mount Slushmore Cup Registration | Banded Peak Base Camp.
- 12:00pm: DJ Petch.
- 12:00pm: Mount Slushmore Cup | Base Area | 18+ Event with a signed waiver & valid lift pass required.
- 2:00pm: Pond Skim Opens to Public | All ages with a signed waiver & valid lift pass required.
- 3:00pm: Live Entertainment!
Mount Slushmore Cup
Think you have what it takes to make it across the pond? Points will be awarded for wackiest costume, most style, and most crowd-pleasing skim and participants have one chance to show us their stuff! Paradise is on hand to give away a fresh pair of skis, along with some other swag provided by our other partners.
- $20 Cash Registration Fee - To be divided among the winner(s).
- 18+ Event.
- Waiver must be signed from 11:00am - 12:00pm | Banded Peak Base Camp.
- Required: Valid lift pass & helmet.
- Only 60 spots available, first come first served.
Want to try out the pond skim, but don't want to compete? The Pond Skim will be open to the public from 2:00pm - 4:00pm. All ages welcome. A waiver must be signed to participate, visit the Event Tent at Banded Peak Base Camp. Valid lift pass & helmets are also required.
Banded Peak Base Camp is subject to capacity limits.
To try out the pond skim between 2pm and 4pm, a waiver must be signed at the event tent on Whiskyjack deck. Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or legal guardian present to sign. Valid lift pass required & a helmet must be worn.
To enter the Mount Slushmore Cup, participants must be 18 years of age, sign a waiver and pay $20 cash. Valid lift pass required and helmets must be worn. Only 60 spots available, first come first served.
Why not take advantage of these shuttle services from Calgary, Canmore, or Banff?