Ring in the New Year, Rocky Mountain style!
Enjoy a spectacular buffet supper, cash bar, night snow tubing followed by a dance party right until midnight with of course, a champagne toast! Bring the whole family to ring in 2024 in Lake Louise.
- Where: Lodge of Ten Peaks, Base Area, Lake Louise Ski Resort.
- When: 7:00pm to 1:00am.
- Band: The Jamie Allanach Band
- Dress code: Mountain casual or dress to impress. Bring some warm winter clothes for snow tubing too!
- All ages are welcome
With a Lake Louise Plus Card or Season Pass, you are eligible for discounts at hotels in Lake Louise.
- The Lake Louise Inn - is our preferred hotel.
- The Mountaineer Lodge.
- Emerald Lake
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
See schedule and ticket options below:
- 7:00pm: Doors open at the Lodge of Ten Peaks.
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm: Night Snow Tubing.
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm: Cocktail hour.
- 7:30pm – 9:30pm: Buffet Supper.
- 9:30pm: Dance party begins with the Jamie Allanach Band!
- 12:00am: Champagne Toast.
- 12:00am – 1:00am: Shuttles will be available to Lake Louise and Banff.
Free Shuttle Service To Lake Louise & Banff
Free Shuttles will be available between Lake Louise and Banff for the event. The schedule will be released soon!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Limited spots available. Secure yours before they’re gone!
Note: Kids 5 and under are free but require a free Tiger Ticket to access the tube park (available at the event). Event ticket sales are final and non-refundable.