The Gully Banked Slalom has been postponed until next winter season. If you have registered already, you will receive a refund back to your credit card. Please be patient as we handle all refunds. Thank you.
Harness your speed and test your agility around gates in Jerry's Jungle, the perfect spot for a Banked Slalom. Let's have some fun in the sun & slash that spring snow in Canada's Natural Playground!
- Prizes will be given out for the podium finishers, sponsored by Burton Snowboards!
- 2 runs each, & your best time will be saved.
- All ages welcome!
- Snowboarders only!
- Timing chips will be provided by Zone4 Timing.
- Grom (8 & Under Boys & Girls).
- U16 Girls.
- U16 Boys.
- Open 16+ Women.
- Open 16+ Men.
- Masters 40+ Men.
- Masters 40+ Women.
Saturday April 18th, 2020 – 2 Runs for all Categories
- 8:30am – 10:00am: Check In – SITZMARK LOUNGE.
- 9:30am: Practice Runs – JERRY’S JUNGLE (access via Glacier Chair & Top of World Chair).
- 11:00am: Event Commences! All categories will have 2 runs each.
- 3:30pm: Join us at the Kokanee Kabin for some live music and apres while you wait for the results!
- 4:00pm: Awards on the Whiskey Jack Deck.
Sunday April 19th, 2020
- We are seeking approval to keep the track open on Sunday for those wishing to try out the course. Waivers will need to be signed at the top of the venue. Details TBC!
Bibs, Waivers & Helmets
Helmets are mandatory! Waivers must also be signed. If you are under 18 years of age, a parent, guardian or coach must sign your waiver for you. If they won’t be with you on the day of, please email email@example.com. Bibs will be worn during the event.
Note: A $20 cash only deposit will be required, you will get this back when the bib is returned.