The Ultimate Après Ski Party! Experience the mountain from a whole new perspective, after hours! Beginning at the mid-mountain lodge, Whitehorn Bistro, enjoy some drinks and appetizers. Following après, enjoy first tracks down a freshly groomed run with our professional staff by Torchlight! Head to the Sitzmark Lounge where a delicious buffet dinner awaits you with a cash bar.
- 3:30pm: Check in beside Snow School where you will receive your vouchers.
- 4:00pm: Load Grizzly Gondola for the last ride up - then ski/board down to Whitehorn Bistro.
- 4:20pm - 6:00pm: Après at the Whitehorn Bistro.
- 6:00pm: Ski or Snowboard Down by Torchlight!
- 6:30pm: Dinner is served in the Sitzmark Lounge.
- 7:00pm: Live Entertainment Begins by the Dueling Piano Kings.
- 9:30pm: Buses return back to your hotel.
Tickets are on sale!
Tickets include a complimentary single use lift ticket, drinks, appetizers, and entertainment at the mid-mountain lodge, first tracks down a freshly groomed green run, plus a buffet dinner and entertainment.
- General admission (ages 13+) is $120+tax.
- Season pass holders (ages 13+) is $99+tax.
- Child admission (ages 6-12) is $60+tax.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend please feel free to sell your ticket to someone else.
*Kids 5 and under are free but require a free Tiger Ticket which can be collected when you arrive.
Season Passholders Special Ticket Rate
Season Passholders have a special ticket rate of $99 and these can be purchased in person at the resort or at Experience Lake Louise.
Show your purchase receipt and ID at our Check In Desk (downstairs in Whiskyjack Lodge) before the event to collect your tickets. Please note that online ticket sales will stop at 12:00 pm on the event day. For last minute ticket sales please call 1(403)522-1316.
Butternut squash soup
Layered caprese salad
Broccoli, Sunflower seeds and cranberry vegan salad
Sicilian pasta salad
Mixed greens, assorted dressings
Roasted herb baby potatoes
Szechwan tofu, rapini, sesame, cilantro
Seared Tuscan salmon, spinach tomato cream sauce
Roasted chicken breast, wild mushroom ragout
Alberta Roast Beef carving
Horse radish| mustard |gravy
Vanilla crème brulee
Churros with chocolate sauce