Your Lake Louise adventure starts here!
Ride our sightseeing gondola to the best views of Lake Louise where the stunning mountain scenery, grand glaciers, lush wildflowers, and wildlife viewing are yours to discover. Work up an appetite on a delightful scenic hike (when conditions allow), then indulge yourself in a variety of savoury dining options outside on the patios or inside one of our dining rooms.
Winter pass holder summer savings
SUMMER DINING OPTIONS
This summer, choose from a variety of food & beverage options inside our main lodges, outside on the patios, or up the mountain at Whitehorn Bistro, where the gourmet food is rivaled only by the incredible views.
- Slopeside Coffee – Open May 13 October 9.
- Lodge of Ten Peaks Cafe – Open May 20 to October 9.
- Banded Peak Base Camp – Open June 16 to September 6.
- Whitehorn Bistro – Open June 24 to October 9.
- Powder Keg Lounge – Opening dates to be announced soon.
*Upgrade your Summer Gondola Ticket to a Ride & Dine Ticket and enjoy a hot and savory breakfast, lunch, or gourmet dining experience!