Join our Interpretive Guides for an afternoon among the wildflowers! This 3.5 hour guided hike will take you away from the crowds to the serenity of the subalpine, and will introduce you to some of the Rockies’ most beautiful inhabitants. Each participant will receive a complimentary waterproof wildflower identification card to take on their next adventures!
- Time: 12:00pm.
- Price: $79.95/person + GST (minimum 2 to run).
- Winter Season Passholder's rate: $65.95 + GST.
- Location: Please meet at the Guides Cabin, located outside of Whiskyjack Lodge.
To book, call +1 (403) 522-1385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration fee includes: a 3.5 hour guided hike, Summer Gondola Ticket and waterproof wildflower identification card.
Please dress for mountain weather; and be prepared for all weather types. Don’t forget your water bottle, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses & hiking shoes!
Parking is free at the Lake Louise Summer Gondola, right outside the Whiskyjack Lodge.
- 12:00pm: Arrive at the Guides Cabin.
- 12:10pm: Load the Summer Gondola.
- 12:25pm: Hike will begin once we off-load the Gondola.
- 4:00pm: Hike will finish.
- 4:15pm: Arrive back in the base area.