Code de responsabilité alpin
There are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Regardless of how you decide to use the slopes, always show courtesy to others.
Know The Code
Please adhere to the code listed below and share with others the responsibility for a safe outdoor experience:
- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop, or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right-of-way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Before starting downhill or merging onto a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- If you are involved in or witness a collision or accident, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to the Ski Patrol.
- Always use proper devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe and obey all posted signs and warnings.
- Keep off closed trails and closed areas.
- You must not use lifts or terrain if your ability is impaired through use of alcohol and drugs.
- You must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge to safety load, ride and unload lifts. If in doubt, ask the lift attendant.
KNOW THE CODE - Be Safety Conscious - It is Your Responsibility!