Exhilarating fun for the whole familyOpen daily from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm*
Elevate your snow experience with a different kind of downhill thrill! Are you ready to discover the meaning of sheer enjoyment as you slide and spin your way down our Sunny Tube Park? Whether you go solo, race your friends, or group your tubes together, there’s never a dull moment. To keep you safe and smiling all day long, we groom and maintain the Tube Park daily.
*Please note that tube park hours are weather dependent and unexpected delays or closures can occur.
Pass Holders Pay Less
As a bonus Lake Louise Season Pass holders tube for FREE! Lake Louise Plus Card holders pay only $5. SkiBig3 Season Pass, Rocky Mountain Passport, and Super Pass holders pay just $10 for child passes and only $15.50 for adult passes.
Tube Park Rules
- At this time, the Sunny Tube Park does not require vaccine verification, negative Covid test, or valid medical exemption. Face masks must be worn in the carpet lift lines, and while riding the carpet lifts. Thank you for your cooperation!
- One person per tube in sitting position only.
- Max 5 tubes at one time, each tube must be bound to the other’s to create a triangle, square and pentagon for 3, 4, and 5 tubes respectively.
- You must have a valid tubing ticket to use the Sunny Tube Park.
- Tubing is only permitted in the designated lanes.
- Children must be at least 3 years old to use the Sunny Tube Park. All minors are the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. Our staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activities.
- Children 12 and under must use a helmet. Helmets are recommended for all users.
- Ski boots are not recommended while snow tubing. If ski boots are being worn, only one rider at a time is permitted.
- Do not use Sunny Tube Park if you are impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- Use of other sliding devices is not permitted in the Sunny Tube Park.
- All Sunny Tube Park users must realize and accept that safety is their responsibility.
Snow Tubing Responsibility
There are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Regardless of how you decide to use the slopes, always show courtesy to others. Please adhere to the code listed below and share with others the responsibility for a safe outdoor experience.
- You must keep off closed tracks and obey official’s signs and warnings listed at all times.
- Before Starting your descent, make sure the track is clear. Upon completion of your descent look uphill, clear the track immediately, exiting at the marked area only. Do not cross other tubing tracks.
- Do not stop where you obstruct the track or are not visible from above.
- If you are involved in or witness a collision, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to tube park staff.
- If your ability is impaired by drugs or alcohol you will not be permitted to use the tube park.
- After completion of SNOW TUBING, return tube to storage corral, tubes must remain within snow tubing park boundaries at all times.
- All children are the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian at all times. Our staff will not be responsible for supervising or monitoring children’s activity.
- The Lake Louise Ski Resort will not be held responsible for any personal injury, damage or wear to your clothing due to any activity associated with snow tubing.