Men's and Women’s Freeride CampThe ultimate Lake Louise experience
Join our instructors each Friday morning (for four weeks) and learn to ski or snowboard through trees, bumps, big mountain, or our terrain parks (if you wish) with confidence and style. You'll also learn to evaluate lines, conditions, and hazards to get the most out of our world-class terrain. These lessons grant priority lift line access to help make the most of the 3-hour session.
- Participants are grouped separately according to ability for an enjoyable learning and (socially distanced) experience.
- The program is available to proficient skiers and snowboarders (strong intermediate and above) looking to challenge and improve their skills.
- Available with an all-mountain or a park/freeride focus.
2021 SPRING PROGRAMRegistration is now closed.
Get four mornings of expert coaching from our most experienced pros who will take your skills to a whole new level! These lessons grant priority lift line access to help make the most of the 3-hour session.
- The program runs each Friday morning starting March 12 to April 2, 2021.
- Lessons run for three hours from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- Choose from all-mountain focus (intermediate and above) or terrain park focus (beginner to intermediate).
- Registration cost is $250+gst.
Have questions? Call Snow School at 1 (403) 522-1333.
The safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance to us. Please note that all plans have been made under the current government guidelines. If any guidelines change we will assess our program and advise all participants of any adjustments we need to make. We will release more information about the new protocols closer to the program start date.
NOTE: Skiing is a winter sport, refunds will not be issued due to extreme weather conditions. There will be a $25 non-refundable booking fee. No refunds will be issued within seven days of program start date. Rates shown above do not include tax (5%gst). Pricing subject to change without notice.