Men's and Women’s Freeride CampThe ultimate Lake Louise experience
Join our instructors each Friday morning in February and learn to ski or snowboard through trees, bumps and big mountain with confidence and style. You'll also learn to navigate variable terrain and conditions, evaluate lines and hazards to get the most out of our world-class terrain.
- Participants are grouped separately according to ability for an enjoyable learning and (socially distanced) experience.
- The program is available to strong skiers and snowboarders (intermediate and above) looking to challenge their skills..
- Available with an all-mountain or a park/freeride focus.
- The program is available to both skiers and snowboarders.
2021 PROGRAM DETAILS
Get four weeks of expert coaching from some of our most experienced pros who will take your skills to a whole new level.
- The program runs each Friday morning in February for four weeks, starting February 5, 2021.
- Lessons run from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- Registration cost $250+gst.
Register online by clicking the button below or call us at 1 (403) 522-1333.
The safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance to us. Please note that all plans have been made under the current government guidelines. If any guidelines change we will assess our program and advise all participants of any adjustments we need to make. We will release more information about the new protocols closer to the program start date.
NOTE: Skiing is a winter sport, refunds will not be issued due to extreme weather conditions. There will be a $25 non-refundable booking fee. No refunds will be issued within seven days of program start date. Rates shown above do not include tax (5%GST). Pricing subject to change without notice.