The Tube Park is now closed for the 2022/23 winter season
Snow tubing is a thrilling way to enjoy winter in the Canadian Rockies! Have fun sliding solo, race your friends, or group your tubes together, it's up to you! To ensure maximum fun and safety the tube park is groomed daily.
Tube Park Rates - 2023/24
|Valid from 10:00am to 4:00pm|
|Family (up to 4)|
*Family Tube Ticket is based on a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 kids ages 17 or under). Add additional kids for $20 each (available at the resort only). Children must be at least 3 years old to ride in the tube park. Kids ages 3 to 5 are free but require a free Tiger Tube Park Ticket (available at the resort only).
TUBE PARK & SIGHTSEEING GONDOLA COMBO - 2023/24
Combine your tube park with a sightseeing gondola ticket ticket and save!
|TUBING VALID FROM 10:00AM TO 4:00PM AND ONE SIGHTSEEING GONDOLA RIDE|
Note: Rates shown above do not include tax (5%GST). Pricing subject to change without notice. Children must be at least 3 years old to ride in the tube park.
Tube Park Rules
- One person per tube in sitting position only.
- Max 5 tubes at one time, each tube must be bound to the other’s to create a triangle, square and pentagon for 3, 4, and 5 tubes respectively.
- You must have a valid tubing ticket to use the Sunny Tube Park.
- Tubing is only permitted in the designated lanes.
- Children must be at least 3 years old to use the Sunny Tube Park. All minors are the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. Our staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activities.
- Children 12 and under must use a helmet. Helmets are recommended for all users.
- Ski boots are not recommended while snow tubing. If ski boots are being worn, only one rider at a time is permitted.
- Do not use Sunny Tube Park if you are impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- Use of other sliding devices is not permitted in the Sunny Tube Park.
- All Sunny Tube Park users must realize and accept that safety is their responsibility.
Snow Tubing Responsibility Code
There are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Regardless of how you decide to use the slopes, always show courtesy to others. Please adhere to the code listed below and share with others the responsibility for a safe outdoor experience.
- You must keep off closed tracks and obey official’s signs and warnings listed at all times.
- Before Starting your descent, make sure the track is clear. Upon completion of your descent look uphill, clear the track immediately, exiting at the marked area only. Do not cross other tubing tracks.
- Do not stop where you obstruct the track or are not visible from above.
- If you are involved in or witness a collision, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to tube park staff.
- If your ability is impaired by drugs or alcohol you will not be permitted to use the tube park.
- After completion of SNOW TUBING, return tube to storage corral, tubes must remain within snow tubing park boundaries at all times.
- All children are the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian at all times. Our staff will not be responsible for supervising or monitoring children’s activity.
- The Lake Louise Ski Resort will not be held responsible for any personal injury, damage or wear to your clothing due to any activity associated with snow tubing.