Lake Louise Gift Cards
Give the gift of over 4000 skiable acres and all the amenities at the Lake Louise Ski Resort. Lake Louise gift cards are great for friends, family members, or yourself. Forget your cash and credit cards at home and simplify your day on the mountain. For ultimate convenience you can load and reload the gift cards online and track spending.
Gift cards are a great way to give children independence on the mountain. From a hot chocolate in the morning to a snack in the afternoon, a pre-paid card will allow them to get what they need, when they need it. Registered cards never expire and if the card is lost or stolen we can freeze the balance and transfer it to a new card.
How To Use Your Gift Card
Your Lake Louise Gift Card works just like cash at the Ski Resort! Simply present your Gift Card when you make purchases for any of the following products & services:
- Tickets & Passes.
- Food & Beverage (all outlets, except the outdoor BBQ deck at Temple Lodge).
- Retail Purchases.
- Ski & Snowboard Rentals.
- Repair Shop.
- Ski & Snowboard Lessons.
- Daycare services.
- Accommodations (Skoki Lodge, The Great Divide Lodge).
Pick up at the Resort or at our Calgary sales office
Gift Cards are available for free at $0 value from the Lake Louise Ski Resort's Guest Services department and at our Calgary sales office. We can register your Gift Card immediately and load the balance of your choice onto it. If you prefer, you can take an unregistered/zero dollar value Gift Card home and use our "online Gift Card management tool" to register your card, add funds and check your balance.
Note: Only unregistered/zero balance Gift Cards are available online. Orders to non-Canadian mailing addresses will not be filled. Shipping (unregistered) is free via Canada Post; expect delivery one week from time of order. A maximum of 10 Gift Cards per year are available online per valid address.
Register & Manage Your Gift Card
Your Lake Louise Gift Cards are re-chargeable! Managing your Gift Card allows you to:
- Register Gift Card.
- Add Funds.
- Check Balance.
- Track Spending.
- Report a Lost/Stolen Card.
Walk-In Gift Card Management
Visit our Guest Services department while visiting the Ski Resort or visit our Calgary Sales office to register your Gift Card, check your balance, add funds, and track your purchases.
Online Gift Card Management
This feature is currently being enhanced and will be available soon. Please check back soon to manage your Gift Card online.
Register your Gift Card, check your balance and add funds online with our easy to use online Gift Card management tool. You should register your Gift Card as soon as possible. Only registered cards can be cancelled or replaced if lost or stolen. Unregistered cards are non-recoverable and refunds will not be given.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift Cards may only be used for Lake Louise Ski Area merchandise or services.
- The Lake Louise Ski Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Please treat gift cards like cash.
- Any remaining gift cards balance will not be refunded or redeemed for cash, nor will any change be given for purchases less than the Gift Card balance.
- Gift Cards do not expire, have no dormancy fees, and have no value until purchased and/or activated.
- In the event that your gift card is lost, please notify us immediately 1-877-9-LOUISE (1-877-956-8473) to have your gift card cancelled and we may be able to replace the remaining balance on your registered card at the time we are notified of the loss.
- Only registered Gift Cards can be cancelled or replaced if lost or stolen.