Hi-Lake Louise Alpine Centre
Recommended by the popular travel guide, Let's Go, HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre is proud to be jointly owned by Hostelling International and the Alpine Club of Canada. Nestled in the heart of Banff National Park, Canada's first national park and a UNESCO World Heritage site, we are home to some of the world's most photographed views. Surrounded by majestic mountains, alpine meadows, and glacier-fed lakes, HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre is the destination of choice for budget-conscious travelers who want to experience amazing wilderness activities and adventures.
This unique mountain destination is full of character and charm with vaulted ceilings, sunny outdoor patios, cozy fireplaces, and a dry sauna. Bill Peyto's, our on-site licensed café, is a local favorite and has become famous around the world for its diverse menu, fair pricing, and friendly service.
Whether you're here to bike, mountain climb, ski, hike, or to just kick back and enjoy the view, HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre is the place be. Our friendly staff is here to make sure that you get the most out of your visit to this stunning location. We're looking forward to hosting you.
Call us at +1 (403) 522-2200 for more inforamation or to make a reservation.
- Two fully equipped kitchens Common lounge,TV lounge and fireplace
- Pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Internet kiosks and free Wi-Fi access for overnight guests
- Sauna and outdoor patio
- Mountaineering library and meeting room
- Equipment workshop for bikes, skis and snowboards
- Onsite Parking
- Bill Peyto's Café: onsite licensed café offering hearty meals at a great price
- Event nights- Karaoke and Jam Nights
- All linen included
- Spacious and lockable storage in rooms and out
HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre
203 Village Road
P.O. Box 115
Lake Louise, Alberta