Unparalleled access to 7 top ski resorts
Follow the snow with the Rocky Mountain Passport which provides unparalleled access to seven unique resorts, and the best skiing and riding in the Canadian Rockies.
Your Rocky Mountain Passport includes:
- Skiing & riding at Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village, Nakiska, Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberly Alpine Resort, and Marmot Basin.
- Night skiing & riding at Mt. Norquay (January & February).
- Pass perks and extra discounts at participating resorts, the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub, and local businesses in Banff & Lake Louise.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN PASSPORT PRICES - 2021/22
Get yours online today!
Added to Family Pass
DISCLAIMER: As a condition of purchase, each Passholder must carefully read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Exclusion of Liability & Assumption of Risks notice (the “Waiver” or “Release”) prior to a Season Pass being issued. The term “Passholder” includes yourself if you are using the Pass, those who you are purchasing a Pass for, and a legal guardian of each Passholder under age 18.
By proceeding with a Season Pass purchase, you are representing and warranting that each Passholder has read and agreed to the terms of the Waiver. By agreeing to the Waiver, a Passholder will give up certain legal rights, including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident.
This Pass purchase is conditional until the Waiver is signed by the Passholder. Upon signing the Waiver, the sale will be finalized and Season Passes will be issued. If this signing process is not completed, the Pass will not be issued and a refund will be provided.
Rates shown do not include tax (5% GST).
Purchase & Pick-up Locations
You can purchase your Rocky Mountain Passport online or by visiting any of the following locations. If you are buying your pass online please visit one of the following locations to pick up your pass.
We are all planning for the return of another fantastic winter season, however we recognize the current world situation is uncertain and sometimes things just don’t as planned. To alleviate some concerns, we are providing all pass purchasers a No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance, available until December 1, 2021. Any pass holder who has no pass usage prior to December 1, 2021, will have the option of receiving a refund of cost-of-pass-paid less a $45+GST administration fee. To access this refund, the pass holder must notify SkiBig3 in writing no later than December 1, 2021.
If you would like to add an extended Refund Option, the cost of purchasing the refund option is $99 per individual pass and $154 per family pass for both the SkiBig3 Pass. The cost of the refund option is non-refundable and must be purchased at the same time as the season pass.
Refund Option requests must be in writing to SkiBig3, and will be considered only for the following reasons:
A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury & first treatment, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed. Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date. Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by the Refund Option.
The employment transfer must be within the same company. An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer. The pass holder may not have changed employers between the date of season pass purchase and the date of application for refund. Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at SkiBig3 for 30 consecutive days. The pass holder must move their principal residence outside of Alberta. Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Refund Option.
Refund Options Do Not Include:
- Intentional self-injury or pre-existing injury
- Voluntarily leaving the area for work or travel, or any other change in employment status other than a transfer by current employer
- Environmental and mechanical circumstances such as fire, vandalism, labor disputes, mechanical failures or weather conditions
- Travel plan cancellations – i.e. deciding to not travel to Banff National Park
- Change of mind
If for any reason over the course of the 21/22 season you request a refund on your 21/22 Season Pass purchase, you will receive a pro-rated refund as calculated below:
- Refunds will be made on Purchase Price multiplied by the maximum percentage available on the date the claim is received (see grid below) less the Usage Value.
- Usage Value is determined by the age-category, daily retail lift-ticket rate multiplied by the number of days skied, at each resort.
- Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the individual party’s portion of the Family Pass. (eg – 1 adult within a family group requests a refund due to illness while the other family members continue skiing for the season)
|Date Claim Received|
(of current season)
(as % of purchase price)
|Prior to December 21, 2021*||100%|
|Prior to December 10, 2021||90%|
|Prior to December 21, 2021||75%|
|Prior to January 25, 2022||50%|
|Prior to February 28, 2022||25%|
|From March 1, 2022||0%|
*The No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance is only available until December 1, 2021 for pass holders with zero (0) usage and is subject to a $45+GST administration fee. After December 1, 2021 there will be NO REFUNDS WHATSOEVER on any Season Pass unless the REFUND OPTION is purchased at the time of pass purchase/initial deposit. The amount of the refund, for those who have purchased the Refund Option, will be based on the formula noted above and on the date when the written refund request is received by SkiBig3. The cost of the Refund Option is fully non-refundable. All refund requests must be received in writing.
Terms & Conditions
Youth Rate: must be under the age of 18 as of December 31, 2021.
Child Rate: must be under the age of 13 as of December 31, 2021.
Tiger Rate: must be under the age of 6 as of December 31, 2021.
Senior Rate: Seniors are eligible for this rate if turning 65 anytime during the 2021/22 season.
Student Pass is valid for full time students aged 18 – 29, with valid student photo ID from an accredited Canadian college or university. Students must be under the age of 30 as of December 31, 2021. Proof of student eligibility for the upcoming academic year must include full name of student, name of Canadian academic institution, and enrolment status for the 21/22 school year.
Family Pass is valid for parents and all children under the age of 18, living at the same address.
Student Family Add-on is valid for 18 – 29 year old University/College Students, who share the same permanent address when at home. Student ID from the accredited college or university is required.
Buddy Tickets are available on Adult, Midweek, Senior, Student, Youth & Family Passes only. Tickets are issued as a dated, one-day Adult SkiBig3 Lift Ticket and are not eligible for re-sale. Cost is $109 plus GST.
- Buddy Tickets are available to purchase to a maximum of four per pass.
- Buddy Tickets are only available for purchase at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub, 114 Banff Ave. Buddy tickets cannot be purchased directly from Lake Louise guest services.
- Buddy Tickets are not available with the purchase of a SkiBig3 Business Pass, Child or Tiger Season Pass.