Leave your money at homeUse your Season Pass to make purchases at the resort instead!
This service is valid for Lake Louise Season Passes and Spring Passes. You have two convenient options to make purchases with your Season Pass:
OPTION 1 - LINK YOUR CREDIT CARD TO YOUR PASS
Visit Guest Services to link your credit card to your Season Pass. Should you misplace your pass we will cancel it and issue you a new one. Our staff always verifies your picture when making purchases. Visit Guest Services at the resort or at our Calgary Office for this option.
OPTION 2 - LOAD FUNDS ONTO YOUR PASS
This is a great way to give children independence on the mountain. From a hot chocolate in the morning to a snack in the afternoon, a pre-loaded Season Pass will allow them to get what they need, when they need it. Use the form below or visit Guest Services at the resort or at our Calgary Office for this option.
Check Balance/Add Funds
This service is undergoing maintenance and is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you choose to link your Season Pass directly to your credit card, a valid email address is required (receipts will be emailed to you).
- Funds loaded onto a Season Pass may only be used for Lake Louise Ski Resort merchandise or services.
- Purchases with a Season Pass must be done by the Pass holder and not by another person. Photos will be referenced by staff.
- Funds added to a single Family Season Pass are not shared amongst the other family member's passes. You must load funds onto each individual pass.
- The Lake Louise Ski Resort Ltd. is not responsible for lost or stolen Season Passes. Please treat your Season Pass like cash.
- Any remaining balance on a Season Pass will not be refunded or redeemed for cash, nor will any change be given for purchases less than the Season Pass balance.
- Customers who have a credit balance on their Season Pass at the end of the season can have their remaining balance automatically transferred to their Season Pass for the following season, or may have the remaining balance transferred to a Gift Card at Guest Services.
Important: In the event that your Season Pass is lost, please notify us immediately 1-877-956-8473 to have your Season Pass cancelled. We can replace your Season Pass and if you have pre-loaded funds on it, we can transfer any remaining balance to your new pass (there is a $20 replacement pass fee).